- Large Ice Batches: Want to product large amounts of ice in minutes? The Silonn commercial ice maker ensures efficient ice making with only 8-15 minutes per cycle. The commercial ice machine makes 150 lbs of ice per day, enough to maintain the ice supply you need for high usage.
- Easy to Operate: One simple panel makes the commercial ice machine easy to operate. Adjusting the timer results in thin, medium, or thick ice cubes. When water runs out, an alarm will sound to alert for refill. The self-cleaning function helps to keep the under counter ice maker working properly.
- Two Water Supply Options: Silonn’s commercial ice maker machine features two water supply options. Choose to either add water manually or connect the commercial ice machine to a faucet. Includes ice scoop, 6.6 ft drain hose, water quick connector, and 9.1 ft ice transferring hose.
- Perfect Ice Shape: The square ice cubes are slow-melting and fine in shape with pure clarity and density, popular for high-end bars, restaurants, and convenience stores. Use your ice maker to keep food fresh longer, make cold drinks, or chill beers and champagne.
- Excellent Customer Care: Whether you have questions about initial setup or need help choosing a product, our U.S.-based customer care team is available to provide the product support that you need. Please reach out if you have any questions or require assistance.
Details: It’s easy to overlook the role ice plays in your community. But when you need it for beverages, buffet lines or even physical therapy, you want to make sure you have a commercial ice machine that’s up to the challenge. When you're shopping for an ice machine, it's important to choose one that will not only keep up with the demand for the cool commodity but will also create the best type of ice for its intended application. Ice cubes are by far the most common shape to find for ice. The cube is just right for any drink, and the shape is very popular at any establishment that serves drinks, such as convenience stores, restaurants, and bars. Full-cubed ice comes in pretty large cubes that help drinks to cool quickly. They are slow to melt, too, which makes them an ideal choice for the foodservice industry. They are also great to use in bulk for cooling or bagging purposes.