Cabinet with doors; industrial heavy duty plastic; metal reinforced; 30 x 20 x 36 in; 75 lb empty
Hot and cold water faucet; 12 inch high-rise spout
2.5 Gallon electric hot water heater; adjustable 50 F to 140 F; high quality water lines and connectors; 5 gal freshwater tank
Commercial electric pump; back flow protection; wastewater tank 15 percent larger than freshwater tank
Details: The compartment of the one-basin cabinet sink features a bar drain and basket strainer that meet NSF standards*. The each pan is made from 22-gauge stainless steel, which is 23.5% thicker than similar 24-gauge pans. (Seemingly counterintuitive, a lower gauge number indicates thicker metal.)
An electric pump pushes cold and thermostat-regulated hot water through a 12" gooseneck faucets. With the commercial-style 12" spout, you have more space between the aerator and washbasin than comparable products fitted with residential-style faucets— making quick work of cleaning large pitchers, big bowls, coffee carafes, and hands.
Pre-plumbed vinyl tubing and a chemical-resistant drain trap ease the flow of gray water and other liquids out of the basin and into the wastewater tank located in the cabinet below. This metal-reinforced cabinet also houses the electric pump, water heater, freshwater tank, and wastewater tank.
- 1 2/3 sized hotel pan; 22 gauge 18/8 stainless steel meets NSF standard
- Cabinet with doors; industrial heavy duty plastic; metal reinforced; 30" x 20" x 36" ; 75 lb empty
- Hot and cold water faucets; 12" high-rise spout .
- 2.5 Gal electric hot water heater—50°–140°F
- Electric pump + back flow protection
- Beveled bar drain + basket strainer
- Drain trap + vinyl drain lines
- High-quality water lines and connectors
- 5 Gal freshwater tank
- Wastewater tank—15% larger than freshwater tank
- GFCI adapter plug
- Works with any 110V 15A outlet
- 10-minute setup time—unpack, affix spout, add water, and plug in
*Contact local agency to determine applicable requirements before purchasing any sink or component.